Recruitment and Staffing Services for Law Firms, Corporate Legal Departments and More
From local and regional law firms to AMLAW ranked global/international practices, and from private companies with small legal departments to publicly-traded companies with scores of in-house legal professionals, we serve an extraordinarily diverse clientele. We view this as one of our core strengths, as it allows us to judge law firms’ and legal departments’ needs under a broad range of circumstances. It also affords us the opportunity to work with candidates who have divergent interests in the legal profession.
While we focus our work in the niche of legal recruitment and staffing, our experience in recruiting is highly versatile.
- If you are a solo practitioner who landed a big case and you need to find someone who is qualified to serve as Second Chair at trial, we can help.
- If you manage a mid-size or large law firm and you need to engage a temporary, but highly-qualified, staff of lawyers and paralegals to handle voluminous eDiscovery, we can help with that as well.
- If you are a General Counsel and you need to hire more in-house lawyers or legal professionals, we can help you here, too.
- Finally, if you are an in-house Talent Manager handling nationwide recruitment for private equity firms, the insurance industry, legal services providers, the entertainment industry, commercial real estate, health care (along with a few other areas), we have extensive experience recruiting in these fields also.
Who We Serve
Our work includes providing national legal recruitment and staffing services to the following:
We work with law firms located in both Southern and Northern California, as well as regional, national and international law firms that have offices throughout the United States and globally. We have worked with many of our law firm clients for years, and we speak with many of our clients’ managing partners on a regular basis.
- Solo Practices and Small Law Firms – We have several clients in the solo and small firm arena. We help them hire temporary lawyers and legal staff on a contract basis, and we help them recruit new attorneys to help grow their practices.
- Mid-Size Law Firms – We help mid-size law firms in all practice areas with their recruiting and staffing needs. This includes filling temporary and permanent roles for litigation and transactional matters.
- Large Law Firms – We serve large law firms in various capacities as well. While we often work with law firms’ in-house human resources teams, we can also provide fully outsourced recruitment and staffing services on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
Corporate Legal Departments
In addition to working closely with a broad range of law firms, we also provide strategic staffing support to corporate legal departments. Our clients range from PE and VC backed startups to industry-leading global companies, and we work with legal departments whose needs range from temporarily increasing their capacity, to hiring new full-time assistant and associate general counsel. We work with clients in industries including, but not limited to, the following:
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Attorneys | Law Firms
- Alternative Energy Production & Services
- Banking – Commercial
- Broadcaster | Radio & TV
- Business Associations
- Business Services
- Colleges, Universities & Schools
- Computer Software
- Construction Services
- Credit Unions
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Entertainment | Media
- Food & Beverage
- Foundations & Non-Profits
- Health Care Services
- Lodging & Tourism
- Logistics | Transportation
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Gaming
- Pharmaceuticals | Health Products
- Publishing & Printing
- Real Estate
- Retail Sales
- Schools | Education
- Securities & Investment
- Venture Capital
In-House Talent Managers Handling Nationwide Recruitment for Multiple Industries
We are also available to serve as in-house talent managers for companies in all industries. In this capacity, we handle all aspects of recruiting for our clients—whether they have a single physical location, they have multiple facilities across the country, or they manage a remote workforce nationwide. In today’s world, recruiting high-quality candidates presents a variety of unique challenges. We take the guesswork out of the equation, relying on decades of expertise to offer modern, forward-thinking recruitment solutions.
Schedule a Consultation at D3 Search
At D3 Search, we define our capabilities based on our experience and expertise. If we do something, it is because we know we can do it well. If you would like to know more, please connect with us by calling 213-785-2485 or request a consultation online today.