In 2010, D3 Search was formed with a single Vision in mind: To be the most respected and trusted legal staffing firm in the California market, exceeding the expectations of both clients and candidates alike. D3 Search specializes in placing highly qualified temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire legal professionals at law firms and corporate legal departments in major metro markets throughout the continental United States. Our exclusive focus on recruiting for the niche legal market has enabled us to become subject matter experts in our field, providing opportunities for career growth and advancement to highly skilled candidates, while referring an elite selection of today’s best legal talent to our clients for consideration.
The Mission of D3 Search is to provide remarkable value to our clients and candidates by actively listening to their needs and promptly responding with appropriate solutions. D3 Search is dedicated to adding value to our clients and candidates by addressing each placement on a case-by-case basis to ensure an appropriate match based on both a skills and personality fit. We will save time and provide the best service possible by actively listening to your needs and then curtailing our referrals of candidates or jobs to specifically match your criteria.
Finally, D3’s core values – integrity, expertise and results, are the hallmarks of our slogan: driven to deliver.
First and foremost, the principals of D3 Search operate with unassailable integrity, applying an ethical and conscientious approach to recruiting in an effort to keep both the client and candidate well informed throughout the process by means of honest and direct communication, with full disclosure of all material facts which would affect your decision-making process. In short, we are honorable and always show good faith in our business dealings.
With respect to our expertise, Don and Domenic collectively possess more than 50 years of experience in the legal industry (both substantively and as recruiters). We are experienced, knowledgeable legal recruiting professionals with a thorough understanding of the unique challenges facing today’s legal market. Our 50 years of collective legal industry expertise have allowed us to foster long term relationships in the local market that are mutually beneficial to both our clients and candidates.
Using our integrity to guide us and our expertise to devise appropriate staffing solutions, make solid matches, and find viable opportunities, D3 Search will provide the results you seek with an enthusiasm and indefatigability that is unmatched by our competitors. We enable our candidates to reach their potential and our clients to strengthen their positions by making sound, enduring placements that result in increased employee satisfaction and streamlined efficiency. In short, we provide measurable results that facilitate and expand upon your success and that will make you loyal fans of D3 Search.
ASA Code of Ethics
American Staffing Association (ASA) Code of Ethics & Good Practices
D3 Search pledges its support of, and adherence to, the following principles as set forth by the American Staffing Association:
- To comply with all laws and regulations applicable to their business, and to maintain high standards of ethical conduct in the operation of that business and in their dealings with employees, clients, and competitors.
- To treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any basis prohibited by applicable law.
- To maintain high standards of integrity in all advertising, and to assign the best qualified employees to fill clients’ needs.
- To determine the experience and qualifications of applicants and employees as the staffing firm deems appropriate to the circumstances, or as may be required by law.
- To explain to employees prior to assignment their wage rate, applicable benefits, hours of work, and other assignment conditions—and to promptly pay any wages and benefits due in accordance with the terms of their employment and applicable legal requirements.
- To encourage employee efforts to upgrade their skills.
- To satisfy all applicable employer obligations, including payment of the employer’s share of Social Security, state and federal unemployment insurance taxes, and workers’ compensation—and to explain to employees that the staffing firm is responsible for such obligations.
- To ascertain that employees are assigned to work sites that are safe, that they understand the nature of the work the client has called for and can perform such work without injury to themselves or others, and that they receive any personal safety training and equipment that may be required.
- To take prompt action to address employee questions, concerns, or complaints regarding unsafe work conditions, discrimination, or any other matter involving the terms and conditions of their employment.
- To confirm their temporary employees’ periods of service upon request by a subsequent employer and with the consent of the employee.
- To observe the prescribed guidelines to ensure an orderly transition when taking over an account being serviced by another staffing firm.